Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kattywompus Press shout-out



I've been tagged on The Next Big Thing, but rather than promote my own work, I'd like to just give a shout-out to the tagger, Sammy Greenspan, and the work she's doing with Kattywompus Press, here in Cleveland. Sammy founded Kattywompus in 2010, inheriting the line of Greatest Hits chapbooks published by Pudding House (including poets such as Annie Finch and Thomas Lux), and has since published work by the likes of Nin Andrews, Cornelius Eady (forthcoming), and many other poets.  I was grateful to have her interest in and publication of "Ode to Oil," which came out in 2011, about which I've written elsewhere.

This is her post about her recent writing project:
http://www.kattywompuspress.com/content/next-big-thing-which-publisher-puts-her-writer-hat

No comments: